Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 4: Publishing/Leadership part 3

"Burning to Ashes" (2010) The Stock Exchange http://sxc.hu

I've made my decision and I think that I will be submitting to Computing in Education (AACE). I have mixed feelings about this as I am not in this career for the prestige that can be showered down upon me. My AR was specific to my classes and what I did worked. I'm finding so far this year that it's a different scenario with different students who no where near possess the amount of knowledge concerning technology that last year's students did.

Now my AR feels more like one of those studies that tries to convince you that something is a best practice. I really don't feel comfortable selling myself this way, and I don't feel comfortable marketing Full Sail's name.

Ultimately I pursued this degree to better myself and to fulfill my desire to be a life long learner. That was and always will be my only goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment